If you believe that protecting workers from worksite dangers is a noble calling…if you value working for a company where core values are built on respect, honesty and integrity… if you have a passion for digital marketing and if you love working in a fast paced, team oriented environment, then we need you!
The Digital Marketing Content Analyst is responsible for implementing strategy, recommending content development and executing tactics that will support the MSA website, social media channels, email marketing (marketing automation) and more. The incumbent will provide digital support that tells the MSA brand story and explains our products and services to channel partners and end users while increasing conversions of integrated marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Content Analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing digital metrics, including web traffic and user behavior data to identify key performance indicators, provide actionable insights and improve marketing efficiency and outcomes. This role will work across all digital platforms with a firm understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), retargeting, email campaigns, competitive conquesting, geofencing, landing pages, websites, apps, social media strategy, digital advertising, tracking analytics and reporting trends.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop methods for tracking and analyzing user behavior and conversion data
• Create and maintain dashboards and reports for internal stakeholders that track and interpret key metrics, and respond to ad-hoc requests for analytics data and reports
• Provide data driven recommendations for campaign tagging, on-site tracking, and conversion optimization strategies for core site and campaign landing pages
• Use web analytics data from a number of sources to evaluate the effectiveness of traffic building initiatives and provide recommendations for improvements in content marketing, user experience and conversion
• Strategically build out of nurture campaigns
• Assist with execution of email tactics, landing page creation and form development
• Clone marketing automation and advertising campaigns for Channel Partner alignment
• Analyze metrics and user behavior to define trends and opportunity for improvement
• Develop effective cross-channel social media optimization strategies
• Stay apprised of competitor initiatives, industry trends, and emerging platforms and technologies
• Perform content audits with gap analysis to develop content that drives results
• Work with internal and external stakeholders, writers and designers to ensure optimization for SEO of digital content across all channels
• Work with copywriters, marketing automation specialist and web developers to improve engagement and effectiveness of website, content, campaigns, and more
• Execute and support Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies and campaigns, collaborating with Global SEO Analyst to implement and support Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies
• Coordinate Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns through all phases of launch and maintenance; including creative development, build out, tracking, reporting, analysis, and optimization
Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Broad digital marketing experience with specific knowledge of digital marketing strategy, social media marketing, marketing automation, nurturing campaigns, digital advertising, search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) / pay per click (PPC), integrated content marketing, and blogs
• Knowledge of statistics and experience in data analysis techniques using Excel advanced features
• Proven ability to convey analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of digital knowledge at all levels in the organization
• Proficiency in Google Analytics (or similar) and Adswerve or Google Tag Manager (or similar)
• Proficient computer skills: Microsoft suite of products, PowerPoint, spreadsheet management, etc.
• Strong organizational skills; an ability to multi task, focus on detail and manage a timeline
• Self-starter with the ability to resourcefully problem solve
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, yet thrive in a fast paced team environment
• Up to 10% domestic travel required
• Marketo or similar Marketing Automation software experience
Education and experience required: