We’re looking for a knowledgeable Marketing professional to work in our collaborative office environment to analyze project performance while both in development and in the marketplace. You will also have the opportunity to manage the development of the annual project portfolio and contribute to engineering project resource planning. While reporting to the Global Pricing & Portfolio Manager, you'll assist the Global Product Leadership Council (GPLC) in project performance tracking, resource efficiency, key portfolio decisions, and portfolio execution. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
Additional responsibilities include:
• Perform analysis and provide insight to the GPLC on resource constraints, project budget issues, and time slippage, with a focus on maximizing performance to the NPD composite metric.
• Utilize statistical tools to improve efficiency and accuracy of forecasts and projections for projects.
• Seek, evaluate, and introduce best practice tools and templates that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Product Leadership Organization’s activities.
• Provide valuable input into the creation of the product group and design center strategies.
• Ensure standardization of inputs and financial analysis used in the GPLC decision-making process.
• Collaborate with the Global Product Business Directors (GPBDs) and Engineering leaders in the analysis and optimization of the product portfolios.
• Create, coordinate, improve & analyze Global Product Leadership key performance indicators.
• Develop & facilitate training programs to assist in the globalization of our best practice processes.
Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
• Solid math and analytical skills
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Sound interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in a positive and proactive way in a multicultural environment
•Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, solve technical problems, work effectively in cross-functional teams, and lead projects
• Excellent computer skills with experience in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Demonstrated ability to perform in a team oriented environment
• Highly motivated and committed to success
• Up to 10% domestic/international travel
• Financial analysis experience, with the ability to link analysis to business strategies
• SAP and Business Warehouse experience
Education and experience required:
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
This position is available at two different career levels based upon experience, education, etc.:
> Level II-4 years of relevant experience
> Level III-6 years of relevant experience
o MBA or related degree may be substituted for up to 2 years of relevant experience