Working alongside experienced engineers, co-ops and interns have a unique opportunity to apply their academic learning to products that protect lives in communities around the world. The Head Protection Co-op will gain an appreciation and understanding of the New Product Development process and will support that process through any of the following activities:
Completing Prototype Testing and creating reports
• Developing solutions to issues
• Prototyping solutions and completing evaluations
• Designing fixtures & test specifications
• Collaborating with international associates as needed to complete project goals
Education and experience required:
• Incumbent should be actively pursuing a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering at an ABET-accredited school and have completed at least one semester of Sophomore year.