Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Familiarity with ATE systems and instrumentation control.
- Ability to review schematics, procedures, and specifications to quickly troubleshoot.
- Interpret engineering specifications, agency requirements, and industry standards.
- Develop and execute test plans to verify production equipment prior to release.
- Awareness of measurement system evaluations using statistical analysis, tools, and software such as Minitab.
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuit board design and layout.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency when responding to customer support requests.
- Excellent communication and ability to provide concise regular technical updates to production operators, technicians, engineers, and managers.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a factory environment.
- LabVIEW visual programming language.
- TestStand Programming
- C# and C programming language
- Visual Basic programming language
- Teradyne Spectrum programming
- In Circuit Test (ICT) fixture development process
- Soldering in a RoHS compliant environment.
- Experience with a variety of gas delivery systems including cylinders, flow regulators, mass flow controllers, hoods, and environmental chambers.
Education and experience required:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Electro-Mechanical Engineering or relevant Engineering degree from an ABET-accredited institution required.
- This position is available at two different career levels depending on experience, education, etc.
o Level III: 3 years relevant experience required. MS degree may be substituted for up to 2 years of relevant experience. PhD may be substituted for up to 4 years of equivalent experience.
o Level Senior: 5 years relevant experience required. MS degree may be substituted for up to 2 years of relevant experience. PhD may be substituted for up to 4 years of equivalent experience.