We are looking for a Customer Service Return Specialist. While reporting to the Issues Resolution Manager, this individual will have the opportunity to support Issues Resolution Product Concern Specialists and MSA customers by promptly and accurately executing daily activities that will directly impact MSA customer satisfaction. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Special ledge, skills and abilities required:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly and accurately convey basic information. Ability to communicate and verbalize complex information effectively to MSA and customers.
• Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Proven ability to handle multiple tasks in high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
• Proven ability to approach change or new situations with a positive attitude.
• Experience with Lotus Notes, CRM, SAP.
• Experience with order management systems.
Education and experience required:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Associates degree.
• 1 – 2 years of experience in Customer Service and its related tasks.
• SAP Order Management experience.