We are looking for a Quality Engineer. While reporting to the Issues Resolution Manager, the successful incumbent will have the opportunity to drive resolution to customer's product concerns by managing long term product issues and coordinating internal efforts to meet customers’ needs. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Solid verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in a positive and proactive way
• Proven ability to effectively lead projects, manage multiple tasks, solve technical problems using quality tools and principles, and work effectively in cross-functional teams.
• Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Proven ability to perform in a team oriented environment.
• Demonstrated success in driving execution - act independently, take initiative, and follow assignment through to completion
• Up to 10% travel requirement
• Working knowledge and experience in an ISO 9000 environment.
• Experience in lean manufacturing, Kaizen and Six Sigma methodologies.
• Experience with SAP Quality Module (QM) and SAP Integrated Quality Optimization System (IQOS)
Education and experience required:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from an ABET-accredited institution, or related technical discipline
• Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
• Green Belt or Black Belt Certification
• Project Management experience/Certification
• Co-op Experience
• 1 or more years product quality or troubleshooting experience