We’re looking for a hands-on Industrial Engineer with project leadership and problem solving skills to work in our collaborative team environment. While reporting to the Cranberry Industrial Engineering Manager, you’ll lead process improvement projects, develop and implement work standards and participate on new product development teams. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
This position reports to the Cranberry Industrial Engineering Manager. Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Solid interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence attitudes and behaviors
• Proven ability to simultaneously and independently manage multiple tasks, solve technical problems, lead projects, and work effectively in cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated ability to drive execution of projects including the ability to identify and act upon potential improvements
• Excellent written, formal presentation and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, problem solving and team-building skills
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Techniques (Value Stream Mapping, One Piece Flow, Setup Reduction, Lean Management, Visual Controls, etc.) and/or Demand Flow Technology methods
• Six Sigma and project management experience
• Experience with SAP, MS Project, AutoCAD, SketchUp
Education and experience required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
This position is available at different career levels based upon experience, education, etc: