Lead Global Supply Chain and Planning Strategy
Identify, plan, direct and implement global supply planning and forecasting strategies to develop and maintain accuracy of total demand for all regions; develop a master planning/supply aggregation; drive schedule management, and set target inventory levels
- Ensure sales, marketing, manufacturing and distribution run the business to a consensus aggregate forecast through an effective S&OP process
Lead Global Strategic Sourcing Strategy
- Identify, plan, direct and implement a global sourcing strategy to lower company costs (increased positive PPV) and minimize company risk that starts with analyzing spend, determining optimal sourcing strategies, establishing competitive bidding, negotiation and terms and conditions requirements, to achieve desired results.
- Work with internal key stake holders to establish best sourcing solutions at both the local and global level.
Develop Best-in-Class Systems and Processes
- Identify and implement systems and procedures to improve demand planning and supply chain management performance and develop supply chain metrics that link and support strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate with Materials Managers, Logistics, Sales, Marketing, IT, and order administration to develop and refine demand planning and logistics practices and policies to meet best-in-class metrics as well as relevant regulatory and company requirements.
- Develop and implement programs to drive supplier development on a global basis to best-in-class status in regards to deliver, quality, and supplier performance and cost synergies.
- Achieve improvements in key global processes that will enhance the financial performance by attaining higher levels of productivity, efficiency, and customer loyalty. The processes must focus on: lead-time based delivery improvements, first promise date, customer expected date, and the development of aged inventory and I&O reserve processes.
Manage Global Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain Networks
Talent Development and Coaching
- Build the breadth and depth of the global strategic sourcing and supply chain team and develop best-in-class competencies and skills of the global team.
- Develop and implement a global talent management strategy for strategic sourcing and supply chain talent through effective recruitment, hiring, retention and development of key skill sets that align with MSA's core competencies.