Education and experience required:
This position is available at three different career levels based upon experience, education, etc.:
- Levels I and II - Associates Degree in Electronics related field or educational academic equivalent.
- Level III – Bachelor’s degree or educational academic equivalent.
- Level I - One year supervisory or leadership experience and two years working experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
- Level II - Two years supervisory or leadership experience, and three years working experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
- Level III - Three years supervisory or leadership experience, and four years working experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
Related military experience may be substituted for up to two years of supervisory and / or work experience.
Four years of proven supervisory or leadership experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, or military setting may be substituted for an Associate’s Degree.
Supervisory or leadership experience can include Group Leader experience.
- Levels I, II and III – Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant field
- Level III – Master’s degree/certification
- Professional work-related experience in electronics
- Experience in SMT technologies
- Experience in Lean, 6 Sigma, Continuous Improvement, and EHS initiatives