- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate a strong safety mindset/leadership style
- Ability to coach and develop others and build and foster solid working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks, solve technical problems, lead projects, and work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Highly engaged and self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work independently and follow projects through to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including formal presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and team-building skills.
- Experience and understanding with Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, EHS initiatives, TPM, OEE, SAP, Microsoft, MS Project, MP2.
Education and experience required:
This position is available at three different career levels based upon education, experience etc.
Level one and two:
- Associate’s Degree in related field or educational academic equivalent.
- Two years of supervisory or leadership experience in a maintenance or military setting may be substituted for an Associate’s Degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or educational academic equivalent.
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a technical discipline such as engineering.
- Masters Degree or Certification for level three
- 1 year supervisory or leadership experience
- 2 years working experience in a maintenance role
- 2 years supervisory or leadership experience
- 3 years working experience in a maintenance role
- 3 years supervisory or leadership experience (this can include Group Leader experience).
- 4 years working experience in a maintenance role.
Level one, two and three:
- Related military experience may be substituted for up to 2 years of supervisory and/or work experience.