For more than 100 years, our passionate mission of safety empowers us to protect lives.
MSA Safety is a global leader in the development of safety equipment and pioneering technology that helps protect people and facility infrastructures around the world. We are committed to providing the latest in innovative, best-in-class safety solutions that feature integrated systems capability and allow our customers to return safely to their families and friends. Every day our customers place their lives in our hands. In response, we provide them with protection they can trust. It is gratifying to lead the way as a source of inspiration. Would you like to join our team of more than 5,000 employees world-wide dedicated to this purpose? We hope so.
• Time studies
• Methods analysis and improvement
• Bill of Material and process routing maintenance
• Layout work (equipment and work station) using SketchUp and AutoCAD
• Cost analysis and reduction
• Process evaluation and improvement
• Lean, Kaizen, 6S and Value Stream Mapping activities
• Basic experience with data analysis, methods and graphing.
• Creative problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Tools, with a special emphasis on Excel and Access.
• Incumbent should be actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, or other relevant Engineering discipline, from an ABET-accredited program, and have completed at least one semester of Sophomore year before beginning this co-op.
If you would like to make an impact to ensure that Men and Women may work in safety and that they, their families, and their communities may live in health throughout the world, we want to hear from you!