For more than 100 years, our passionate mission of safety empowers us to protect lives.
MSA Safety is a global leader in the development of safety equipment and pioneering technology that helps protect people and facility infrastructures around the world. We are committed to providing the latest in innovative, best-in class safety solutions that feature integrated systems capability and allow our customers to return safely to their families and friends. Every day our customers place their lives in our hands. In response, we provide them with protection they can trust. It is gratifying to lead the way as a source of inspiration. Would you like to join our team of more than 5,000 employees world-wide dedicated to this purpose? We hope so.
We are searching for a Salesforce Business Programmer Analyst to be part of a cross functional IT and Business CRM Team to work together to implement and improve business processes for sales, customer service, and repair and service on the global Salesforce Lightning platform. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and maintain Salesforce Apex code, middleware integrations with SAP ECC and APIs with other applications. This is a full time role with remote flexibility; however, the ideal candidate is located in the Pittsburgh area.
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Self-managed, driven, result-oriented, and energetic approach to role.
• Solid understanding of SAP ECC 6.0 modules: SD, MM, and PP.
• Demonstrated ability of analytical, problem solving, root cause analysis, and issue resolution skills.
• Solid planning and organizing skills.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Experience with the following:
>Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
>Integrating Salesforce with SAP ECC preferably using Dell Boomi middleware
• Minimum 10% domestic and international travel.
• Basic understanding of SAP ECC 6.0 core modules: CO, FI, HR, ABAP.
• Solid understanding of business processes including, but not limited to sales, customer service, product service, and marketing.
• Experience with Salesforce Field Service Lightning.
• Experience with SAP CRM.
• Minimum of 2 years Salesforce development experience.
• Salesforce Certified Administrator
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
This position is available at two different salary levels dependent upon experience, education, etc:
Level I: 3 years of IT experience
2 years of business application programming experience
Level II: 5 years of IT experience
5 years of business application programming experience